Besides being an extremely affordable metal, silver is versatile and can be considered as an investment. If you are someone with cooler skin tone, you should definitely try silver jewellery, and the options would amaze you. Thanks to online stores, buying designer inspired sterling silver jewellery is easier than ever. In this post, we bring the trends that every girl needs to try!
- Dainty layered neck pieces. Some of the best-known celebs have sported layered neckpieces both on and off screen, and if you go for a dainty piece in silver, you would probably wear it more often than a gold one. You can pair such neckpieces with your regular denim and tee or can even save one for a date day out.
- Tasseled bracelets. Tassels and pompoms have been trending in junk jewellery for a while now, and what can be more fun than a tasseled bracelet in silver? You can play around with the design, and this pairs best with a nice top or even with a dress. When you feel like moving beyond the regular bracelets, this is the ideal choice and can be easily used as the highlight accessory.
- Sculptures are in. Silver is a ductile and malleable metal, and therefore, you can actually try a bunch of designs and styles that uses unique sculptures. Many of the online stores stock small but structural elements in silver collections, which can be ideal for casual and formal outings alike.
- Afghan designs. Junk jewellery with Afghan motives are a huge rage these days. If you love big earrings, hoops and danglers, pick something in silver. Styling is easy, because these designs add a more ethnic element to the look. The designs can be inspired from Southeast Asia or even from Africa – even simple Afghan earrings are good.
- Geometrical shapes. Silver jewellery in geometrical shapes are one of the best choices for women who prefer minimalistic looks. You can actually do a lot more with the shapes and can mix and match pieces as per your liking. Dainty earrings, studs or even a cuff with selective pattern can look stunning.
Also, worth trying is silver anklets. There are so many ethnic and minimal designs, which can be aptly converted into a bracelet as well. Check online now to buy the best styles in silver jewellery, and make sure that you are buying your products from a known store, which has a good number of choices.