Bracelets are attractive pieces of jewellery. They can be worn for various occasions and can be teamed with both formal and casual outfits. Pearl bracelets are immensely popular due to their elegance.
Types of bracelets
Bracelets are available in various styles. The main ones include bangle bracelets, which are thin and usually worn in multiples. They are quite affordable and a preferred choice amongst youngsters. Different bangle bracelets in diverse materials like wood, beads, copper, gold and silver may be worn together.
Another category is the charm bracelets which usually consist of wrist size chains in materials like steel, gold and silver. Dangling charms in metal, leather, wood, feathers and beads are usually linked to the chain. Cuff bracelets are broad and perfect for making a style statement. They fit well on the hand and are usually available in variety of designs and styles.
Tennis bracelets are basically wrist bands that consist of crystal or diamond rows. They may consist of platinum, sterling or gold links. A pearl bracelet is often considered an exquisite piece of jewellery. They are available in many styles ranging from antique to modern ones.
Apart from these popular bracelets, there are various others which may be chosen. These include:
- Turquoise bracelets which consist of exquisite turquoise stones.
- Precious gemstones bracelets which consist of precious gems like diamonds, emeralds, rubies and sapphires.
- Beaded bracelets which usually consist of non mineral objects including recycled paper, coffee beans, shells, horns, plastic, glass, wood and many more similar materials.
- Leather bracelets which are lightweight and quite inexpensive.
- Multi strand bracelets which usually consist of multiple bracelets containing wood, silver, gold, pearls and various other materials bound together by a single clasp.
- Wrist watch bracelets that give the appearance of a wrist watch.
Bracelets are popular accessories that look stylish and elegant. They can be chosen from amongst a wide range of designs and material choices.